At JOOQBOXX Modern Artworks, our goal is to offer you the best shipping service, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to customers across the UK, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
As all of our artworks' are individually produced and assembled in-house following receipt of your order, there is a maximum 7-day production timeline prior to final packaging and despatch.
Shipping details and expected time-frame(s) for Order Delivery is categorised as follows :
- 7-Day Processing Time (comprising) : Order / Payment Verification, Manufacture / Production, Assembly, Quality Check, and Packaging (prior to despatch).
- Shipping Time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our manufacturing facility to the 'order' destination (see below).
- We use UK Royal Mail postal services for our 'Small' frame size (up to a maximum of 2 x frames per package), in addition to Parcelforce 48 for our 'Large' frame size and multiple artwork' orders.
- As standard, our 'Small' frame size will be sent on a 2nd Class 'Signed For' basis (a maximum of 2 x frames per package or 2kg in total weight) - Upon receipt of the package Royal Mail specify a delivery schedule to the customer of 2-3 working days for this 'Signed For' service.
- Parcelforce 48 which is used for our 'Large' frame size and combined multiple artwork' orders affords a 48 hour delivery service to customers.
- Combined with the manufacturing processes prior to despatch, items can take from between 7 to 10 days to arrive at their destination, but can take a little longer from time to time (possible seasonal delays).
- If any production or postal delay is anticipated, then you will be updated and notified via email at the earliest opportunity.
- Should you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, then please send an email either via our Contact page, or directly to email@example.com